4 Year Old Enrolments
Enrolments for 4 year old kindergarten at Centenary Drive are to be made directly through the City Of Whittlesea’s Central Enrolment Scheme. To find out more or to download an application form, please visit the City of Whittlesea Kindergarten Enrolments Website.
Please note :- Confirmation of enrolment in our 4 year old program will be subject to proof of children being up to date with their immunisation or have an approved exemption as per the No Jab No Play legislation. For more information visit :- www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/campaigns/no-jab-no-play or call the Families and Parents Line on 136 150.
3 Year Old Enrolments
Applications for our 3 year old program are taken directly through the kindergarten. Application forms are available for collection in person from the kindergarten or may be downloaded here :
The 3 year old enrolment procedure is as follows :-
- Applications will be received via mail, email or in person from the day on or after your child’s 2nd birthday.
- Children must have turned 3 by 30th April of the year they are to attend.
- Children who have not turned 3 at the start of Term 1 are unable to attend until the session on or after their 3rd birthday. Normal fees apply to hold a place until the child is eligible to attend.
- All applications will be dated on receipt. Places will be appointed according to date of receipt of application.
- Application forms are to be accompanied by a copy of a document showing proof of age.
- A letter of offer will be sent to families within a fortnight of lodging their application.
- To hold a position, applicants must reply to the letter of offer and pay a non refundable Enrolment Deposit of $50 to confirm their place. The deposit will be deducted from the child’s term 1 fee’s. Applicants will then receive confirmation of their position along with a receipt.
- Confirmation of enrolment in our 3 year old program will be subject to proof of children being up to date with their immunisation or have an approved exemption as per the No Jab No Play legislation. For more information visit :- www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/campaigns/no-jab-no-play or call the Families and Parents Line on 136 150.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via letter and advised of their position on the waiting list.